Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Links and Resources
Links and Resources for further study:
- A new learning Community site promoting use of the web and sharing of resources; teachers share downloadable review podcasts for use by students and teachers!
Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms
by Will Richardson.
Judy's Web 2.0 Notes
by Judy O'Connell.
- The complete Web 2.0 directory.
- A social network site for teachers interested in implementing Web 2.0 and collaborative technologies in education.
Classroom 2.0 wiki
- A comprehensive site explaining how to use various Web 2.0 technologies in classrooms.
Teaching and Learning in the 2.0 Era
- A good introduction to Web 2.0 and its impact on education.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"